Friday, May 8, 2009

Intro

Hi there kids!


It odd, typing out a blog post when you know nobody is aware of said blog's existence as of yet.
Its kind of like you're just typing to yourself in the middle of the night.
First off let me just say I hate the term "blog". Its a horrible word. It sounds like mist throwing up. So I guess I'll just go all American on your asses and refer to this as a journal.
Although its not really.
Rather than me boring you all with the day to day/week to week ramblings about my life, this journal will contain things far more interesting, such as music and film reviews, photos of random snippets of fringe culture ephemera, and other such delights to (hopefully) tickle your fancy.
I shall be posting at the rate of something new at least once every week (except on the couple of weeks this year I've promised myself I'll take a break from the internet during), starting from June 1st.
I'm planning on keeping this journal going for at least 52 posts. Maybe more. We'll see how we go.

But yes. At least one new post per week, ranging from the detailed to the sparse, the transcendent to the banal.

OK, so, bassackwardly, here's a brief description of me:
I'm Chloé P. Kovac, 22 years old, psychic, seer, prognosticator and baker of awesome muffins.
I'm a supporting cast member of the webcomic
Agents Of the Endtimes which is written and drawn by Jimmy Misanthrope. Part 4 of this comic starts its online run at www.thevortexmachines.com from June 1st, at the rate of a page per week.

It would be nice of you to remember the accent ageu over the e in my name. It would mean a lot to me if you did.
Right, shall catch you back here on June 1st, o midnight typing fingers.

xo
Chloé

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for not talking about stuff that is only interesting to you, hahaha. There's too much of such egotrip blogging on the Intarwebs already.

    I'm an appreciator of AOTE. I got to know mr. Misanthrope through AdCast (the most useful banners everrrrr, mofo), on deviantArt (I'm LucasCAPS in there). I didn't know there was a supporting cast. Are you Teotocchi?

    Since you update little and won't fill up my inbox, I'll subscribe to your blog on Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete